A key element of DeSignia’s success is the dedication of the installation team. This dedication is obvious for the following reasons:
- Prior to any installation, you will meet the project manager. As a routine part of the installation, he will communicate with you to walk you through the installation process, and keep you informed about the progress and any issues that the team encounters. This is a vital step where you become involved in the evolution of your landscape.
- Working closely with the designer, the project manager will ensure that the design intent is realized including any design nuances that are impossible to put on paper. This communication is vital giving DeSignia a unique turn key advantage.
- The installation team is committed to your project until it is completed. This ensures that there are no delays. Once a project begins, we are there each workable day until completion.
- The installation team is constantly learning and upgrading skills. All project managers are Certified Landscape Technicians. From safety to technique, they bring this knowledge along with over 25 years of experience to each project.
- Most projects take more than one day to complete. The DeSignia installation team is committed to your safety and dignity. Project sites are kept neat and tidy with safety gear in place where required.
At DeSignia, we understand that a major project can be inconvenient to live through. Our goal oriented approach to completion is the key to realizing your landscape dreams with minimal impact on your day to day routine.
From the first visit with the project manager, you will realize a sense of ease, knowing that, while it could be muddy and unsightly at first, he will bring the project around to successful and timely completion, unlocking the beautiful potential of your landscape.